Maleny Yoga Retreat - November 22-24th, 2019
We are so excited to finalize this retreat space! It took a lot of consideration, but we have decided to host our first ever yoga retreat in the peaceful area of Maleny. We wanted to be in nature and I don't think we could have found a more suitable place!
- Sunrise flow classes
- Evening yin/restorative yoga classes
- Nutrition (gut & mental health) talk
- Handstand workshop
- Guided morning pranayama and meditation lessons
- Dharma back-bend workshop
- Meals and snacks provided
- Waterfall hike
- Learn how to build your own unique practice
- Mindfulness activities
- Additional Acupuncture, Cupping, Reiki sessions available
- 8 single beds available $800 each
(one room with 6 beds, one room with bunk)
- 1 queen bedroom w/ ensuite $1400 single/ $2000 cpl
- 1 queen bedroom $1200 single/ $1800 cpl
- 1 queen + double bed in shared room $1000 each
If you would like to book, please email directly through the button below. Send us your request for accommodation and we will organize payment once confirmed.
About the Teachers
Carla is one of Brisbane's top yoga teachers with over 5 years of experience. She is an expert on handstands and inversions. Carla's knowledge in anatomy is vast and she nails teaching this in a playful way!
She has studied Traditional Chinese Medicine and is also a qualified Reiki master. Her combined knowledge adds a unique teaching style that goes beyond the mat. I am so seriously excited to have her on board!
Leanne is a Holistic Nutritionist, Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner (meaning an Acupuncturist and Herbalist), and yoga teacher living in Brisbane.
Leanne loves to teach creative flows that build strength. When she isn't teaching yoga she is practicing Acupuncture and enjoying everything that Australia has to offer!