Since journalling can be tough at times, I thought it would be a good idea to organize a list of questions that you can reflect on and answer. Journal questioning is a great way to develop understanding and also get the ball rolling! Since I think connection is such an important part of life (the reason we do practically anything), I thought the first entry could be about our social lives, relationships and connection. Get yourself a journal and lets begin :)
1. How satisfied are you with your social life?
2. How do you feel about your current relationship status?
3. How easy or hard do you find asking for help when you need it?
4. What qualities do you believe are most important in friendships?
5. Who do you consider to be your closest friend and why?
6. Describe a recent compliment or piece of positive feedback you received that was meaningful to you.
7. Do you tend to hold a grudge or to forgive and forget?
8. How do you feel about gossip?
9. How would you like to be seen by those closest to you?
10. Do you have a group of friends your resonate with most? Who are they?
11. What feels unforgivable to you in a relationship?
12. What type of person would you like to meet in the next 6 months? (not just relationship, but anyone)