Cauliflower has become one of the most popular veggies these days. It is so versatile - and I'm sure we have all seen it as rice, pizza crust, even gnocchi! While it is a highly versatile ingredient, I like to use it straight up as it is. In this recipe, I'm not trying to make it something it's not. Just adding some flavours to make it a perfect side dish!
Look, I'd be lying if I said this was on purpose. I honestly just grabbed whatever spices I have. You could make these more curry flavored by changing up the spices but this is what I had!
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. I mixed all the spices in a bowl.
2. In a separate small bowl, I added the tahini and water. Mixed it up to make a smoother consistency. You might want to add more of less water, depending on how much cauliflower you need to coat. I then added the apple cider vinegar to the tahini, mixed up, and then added the tahini mixture into the spices.
3. I mixed this up, added a little more water, and then poured over the cauliflower (which was in a large mixing bowl). I tossed this around with tongs until the cauliflower looked to have an even amount of the sauce on it.
4. I put parchment paper in two baking pans, and then added the cauliflower evenly to both (making sure no cauliflower overlapped too much).
5. Place in oven for 35 minutes, or until browned.
These are amazing. The end.